THE POWER OF SILENCE

The Power of Silence
Imagine taking a CD that you know is blank and put it in a CD player and listen to the power that silence provides you when you pay attention to it. You may think that silence is nothing, but in the nothingness of ‘nothing’, there is everything. Like when someone thinks he knows everything, very often, it tells you right there that he knows nothing just because he tries so hard to make a big deal of the little that he knows. (smile)

A great masseur in the Palm Desert Healing Arts Center told me one day that since he is blind, he was able to see much more than ever before. We should all meditate to this sentence… because of this, he is able to see exactly where and why you hurt. Isn’t that the total truth? Our physical eyes limit us to see beyond…

This goes to my first Near Death Experience at age 12 when I realized that what we see with our physical eyes is only 15% of what is. Imagine if you were able to see the other 85% out there.  

Frederic Delarue
Advertisements

About Frederic Delarue

Frederic is a music Composer, an Author of an autobiographic book on Near-Death Experiences, which gave him plenty of life experiences to develop his intuitive abilities. He is also a Real Estate Broker in the Palm Springs area, specializing in Unique Homes & Vacant Lots, offering a Million Dollar View! Frederic's motivation is to find you a home that fits your personality, brightens up your aura, uplifts your soul, and makes your heart shine. Frederic is a member of the California Desert Association of Realtors®, the National Association of Realtors®, member of the California Bureau of Real Estate, and also a Platinum Key Realtor for the city of Indian Wells. Born and raised in France, Frederic has made the beautiful Coachella Valley his home sweet home since 2002. Frederic speaks fluently English and French.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s